Temple of Eight
Temple of Eight
temple_of_eight2.jpg
The Temple of Eight western face
Location Uthmurk,
Vatharond
Affiliation Ornus
Order of the Firebringer
Construction 449-451 NS
Creator ?
Associated Figures Nicola Myra
Nika Orlova
Gunda
Sasha il'Berzanti

The Temple of Eight is a large temple dedicated to Ornus in the mountainous wilderness of the Uthmurk. It is a day and a half journey away from the Stone Tooth.

Nicola Myra became high priest in 1349 until his death in 1370 NS.

Features


  • Bell Tower
  • Lake
  • Graveyard

History


The Eight Sisters of Battle

Construction started in 449 NS.

  1. Adelais
  2. Celine
  3. Hanna
  4. Kathanna
  5. Luzia
  6. Marina
  7. Sylvia
  8. Wilhelmina

Anton's visit

1357; Anton Halfhand brings his daughter to the temple.

Forge of Fury

1365 NS; A group of adventurers arrive to seek out a nearby dwarven ruin called the Stone Tooth.

A River Without Water

1368 NS; Four warriors are brought to the temple by Shauna Felis to reunite and realize their destiny.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License